Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A beautiful fall day

I figured out how to get back and how to post anew!  It's good to learn something new everyday - to challenge yourself and I just did!  Today is the kind of day you'd put in a bottle and keep till the dead of winter and open it to remind yourself there are better days ahead.
We had to take our old dog Beau to the vet yesterday for a horribly ugly "mass" that was developing on his underside.  Needless to say, we were very relieved when the vet said it was more than likely just a fatty tumor and they would be able to remove it without a lot of trouble.  We are going in Friday morning - and I dread leaving him there till night but I suppose that is what is necessary.  Just cannot imagine them putting him in a cage till it's time to be prepared for the operation.  I don't know if they have a cage big enough for him at 120# but I bet they do as he is not the biggest dog they have seen.
Got the living room window washed today and it sparkles in the sunlight.  Something about a clean, clear window that can change your outlook on life - at least it does mine.  I think I like this blogging as long as no one but me reads it - - not a very good writer but I like putting my thoughts down on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment